Oh-yes-I-did! This pasta is sinful and amazing. I took drunken pasta and gave it some Mexican flair, oh yeah…Chelada
For those of you who don’t know what Chelada is, it’s Bud Light and Clamato juice – similar to a bloody mary. The tomato base of this drink is perfect for this melt-in-your-mouth pasta!
- Spaghetti (whole wheat or regular)
- Jar Vodka Sauce
- 1/4 cup Bud Light Chelada
- 4-5 Garlic Cloves (Chopped)
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 2 Avocado
- 2 teaspoon sugar
In a sauce pan melt the butter. Add the garlic. Stir until fragrant just before it browns. Add the cooked pasta and stir. Pour in the vodka sauce and next add the Chelada. Spoon in the sugar and stir cooking on low heat for about 5-7 minutes so the alcohol cooks off.
Top with fresh slices of avocado. Sprinkle some sea salt over top.
♥ Miss Amy
- Vodka Sauce with Penne Pasta ( Or the other way around!) (rantsfrommycrazykitchen.com)
- Creamy Fettuccine with Peas and Basil (whatwouldjennycook.com)