This is a perfect dish for anyone especially if you are on a budget. Tofu is super affordable and a great substitute for chicken.
My Super Delish Tofu and Broccoli
- 1 head broccoli chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1 package extra firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Grade A Maple Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon chili garlic paste
- 3 tablespoons water
In a fry pan heat up the butter. Toss in the broccoli, garlic, and tofu. Cook on medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
Next, add in the remaining ingredients, carefully tossing until the broccoli is soft and the tofu is a nice golden brown.
Serve over rice and enjoy! This super easy and tasty dish has the same restaurant flavor without the calories!
Miss Amy ♥